Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I need prayer

I need prayer from all of you guys.  I, as anyone, have my troubles and trials.  I have been blessed with a burden that is rather big for my shoulders but I know that it isn't to large for me to carry because Christ is there to help me lift myself up.  But nonetheless I need your prayer.  The blessed burden that I carry is that of a heart that morns and cries out in pain at the sufferings of others.  It is to the point were I feel like I am in their shoes and I am living their pain.  I ask that you could pray that the Lord would lift me and those around me up on his wings and help us to be strong in Him no matter what.  Thanks allot guys :)

3 comments:

  1. Girly, I totally will be praying for you. I know, I too have a lot of pain and have gone through WAY a lot! But I know God is there, and that He has a plan for my life! Just know that God feels what you feel too. And He wants you to know He is there, RIGHT by your side, and loves you more then anything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your prayer :) I need it. There is someone that I have been burdened for and it seems that they will never change. But I know that God will be with me and help me as said in Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I LOVE that verse! God has really been showing me that verse and it's truth a lot this month. It is amazing.
    I know what you mean about being burdened for someone and it feels like they will never change... But you know what?! Even if it doesn't look like they are changing, by you encouraging them or telling them about Christ is planting a seed. And maybe now they don't care, but years from now it could change them! So don't give up hope! God is there and He seriously knows! AND! Don't be afraid to plant the seed!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete