Friday, December 9, 2011

God is out there

He is out there and he is watching you :)  Not in the "Oooo spooky"  kind of way.  He is caring for you and loving you :)  He sees your pain, he sees when other people don't.  He doesn't care if you just lied to a friend, he doesn't care if you have a new boyfriend...he is going to be your friend no matter what.  He will NEVER leave you for something you might say or do.  What kind of a person would do that, No one!  We are human and cannot comprehend Gods greatness. HE CARES WHEN NO ONE ELSE DOES.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!! And so very true!!! Yes, He loves us even if we lie to or a friend or what ever, but it does grieve Him when we are acting like that! If we just say "God loves me anyway so I'm just going to lie." That is taking advantage of His great love and grace. Lieing is a sin. And yes God will still love you but He CANNOT love the sin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I guess I made it look like it is ok didn't I. But you are right, just because you know that God loves you no matter what doesn't mean that you should continue in sin. If you continue in sin like it is no big deal, i would say that you arent as serious about God as he is about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! I was a bit worried that I was a bit too harsh! I'm glad you understand where I was coming from! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no! Your fine :) I knew what you meant, I'm glad you commented so that I could clarify :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete