Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Falling In Love Again

          I have my good days and my bad days. Some days I feel like I can't even talk to God because I am so humanly sinful. I get down about the things in my life that seem to plague me every day and every hour.

          A friend just recently mentioned to me how God knows our needs and he knows the things that bug us. He also cares enough about us to do even little things for us. God places both road blocks and gifts in my path everyday. It is up to me how I react to them. Often enough I don't jump at the opportunity to honor God by working through a difficult situation. God cares about how you see things and how you deal with the little things. For example: I am walking along having a perfectly miserable day, everything seems to be going wrong and BAM! Another issue pops up. Am I going to choose to honor God through this thing that has come up? Will I cast my gaze to heaven and say, "Thank you God that you see me here, and that you care for me the way that you do." Or will I stumble over this trial in a way that would make my Father sad? Truly, I wish to take every opportunity and work through it for my good. Everything happens for a reason, remember this.

          Through this amazing realization, I have become open to the world of God all over again! It's like falling in love with a God I hardly knew. God is so great and mysterious that we can never hope to know a fraction about him. Isn't it good to know that we can't "figure God out"? If we could come to the "End" of God, what kind of an amazing being would he be? He wouldn't be God at all!

          I'm just overjoyed to rediscover the awesomeness of our God! I know it may seen weird, but I am so lucky and so happy! Thanks for reading :)

Health, Happiness, Kindness, and Joy,

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment