Monday, May 6, 2013

Change

          Things are changing so fast around me, it's like a storm is on its way, it is hard to keep up. Graduation is on the 20th and I have no idea where to go from there. I don't have to go anywhere, I just feel like I should have a bigger part to play for some odd, selfish, reason. I want to be able to serve Christ the way that he has designed me to serve, but what way is that? How am I to praise God when I don't know where He wants me?
          The change makes my stomach twist into knots, yet at the same time it makes me smile to think about what might be ahead. My sense of adventure starts to stir every time I think about the future.

          I realize that change is a good thing. I see where God has changed my life in may ways and created a realization of my abilities and failings. I have become a better person through the Holy Spirits Changing hand.

           Of course I find myself wandering the road of condemnation. I find my sin to be repulsive and disgusting, yet somehow I still run back to it every time. We all struggle I am sure, yet I feel that my doubts have gotten the best of me. Deep inside there is a voice that whispers to me all the time. It speaks of love and peace, joy, and kindness. The woman that I wish to be. It tells me that I improve every day, no matter how minuscule the improvement may seem. I am trying to glorify God through my actions and deeds, but sometimes it is so hard, is rubs against the grain of my nature. I think that we may all feel this way at times...?

I feel like am rambling, so I guess I will take my leave. Blessings to you! Good day.

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment