Sunday, July 8, 2012

Down Days

Do you ever have those days where you feel like a horrible person and you just don't think you can do anything right?  You tell yourself that if someone says one more unkind thing you will brush it off and forget about it...and then it happens...and you blow up.  Ever had it happen?

I have those days, they are miserable ones at that.  But the glorious thing about it is that I know that I'm never going to change by my power (it would be a physical impossibility). I can turn to Christ and ask Him to help me carry my burdens, anger, and frustration.  He will never turn his back on you, even when you blow up.  It may make him sad, but He will never leave you.  Remember this in those days when you feel that nothing goes well.

Prayers,

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. So true. Thank you for sharing.
    :) Mandy

    ReplyDelete