Friday, June 29, 2012

India's Cry for Help

Friends and dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

          Please be praying for India.  At this time my brother is corresponding with a pastor from India who is asking for a great many prayers.  We do not know their location or the names of anyone in the ministry, but I do know that prayer is definitely needed.
          I want with all of my heart to help and send money and things to the ministry.  I need all the prayer I can get as well! I have been praying for this sort of opportunity for some time now and I don't know what to do!!! Pray that God would point me in the right direction.

Blessings,

~Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel,
    I just found your blog and signed up. I am looking forward to getting to know you and reading more posts.
    Please consider joining my blog also, if you like.
    www.boh777.blogspot.com
    Blessings, Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mandy,
      Thanks for following! I really like your blog and I aslo am excited to get to know you! Thanks!

      Delete