Thursday, July 12, 2012

Of Books and Films

         I love books, old dusty ones are my favorite! Well...I like movies too, just not as much as books.  What about you guys?  Books?  Movies?

          Anyways, to get to the point of what I am saying:  There are books and movies out there that are obscene, perverted and unacceptable.

          I know of (I have not read or watched them) some new movies and books that are way-out-of-this-world bad.  I know that some of you may have stepped into seeing or reading things that are of this nature.  I am not judging you by any means!  I am just putting out a warning.  When you buy that romance novel or go to watch that inappropriate movie with your friends, you are supporting it.  You are telling the producers and writers what they are making is alright and that it is in demand. 

Why are we doing this?

Think for yourself and reply if you will.

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment