Tuesday, July 31, 2012

He is no Fool

       
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
~Jim Elliott

 
            I find myself being "to busy" to do my devotions in the morning and I find that it is hard to read the Bible throughout the day if I don't do it in the morning.  I have to get it in in the morning or else...

           There is so much that keeps my eyes off the prize.  There is way to much out there that keeps us away from what God has done.  If only we could see through the clutter, then we would be able to escape to the foot of the cross.

          I am slowly but surely realizing this.  I have found that God demands so much more from us than our garbage and spare time.  He demands our hearts, our lives, and our souls.  Have you prayed?  Have you given to Him what belongs to Him?  Why are you holding back what will be nothing in the End?

         Just think about these things a bit.  It has really changed my heart.

Blessings,

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment