Sunday, July 8, 2012

At The Break Of Dawn

Every morning I am up at 6 in order to do the chores whether I like it or not.  I have my good mornings...and with the good comes the bad.  But anyways, I am up early (not as early as some) out in the cooler (You see, it gets hot early.  Sometimes it doesn't cool off much overnight) air.  The hopeful breeze waking me further.  The sun normally rises about the time I step out the door.

Grumpy face or happy face, the sunshine loves on me every time I walk out to the barn.  God's grace is like the sun or the break of dawn, it shines on us no matter how we are, no matter what we are feeling.  The sun rises EVERY morning, bringing us new mercies.  New Mercies folks.  Isn't that swell?  Can't imagine if we had to wake up to the awful thought of yesterdays fights and squawks.  I mean, look at the way you have been forgiven!

Can you not be like the break of dawn as well?  Can you not give new mercies?  Can you not love like there was no tomorrow?  Let us be like the Son.  He shines on us, let us reflect that light.

No comments:

Post a Comment