Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving!!!

So, who all is excited about Thanksgiving?  I love thanks giving!!!!  What is your favorite part of it?  Mine is jellied cranberry mashed in my potatoes!  Anyone else like their potatoes like that?  Uh, I must be the odd one out!...

I love all these things but if you think about it, it is all trivial compared to what humans have to be thankful for!  I mean look at Christ...He DIED for YOU!  To save you from the very depths of hell! If it weren't for him you would be there, i would be there, and the whole earth population would be there, it would be a full house down there! and that would be EXTREAMLY sad and painful.  Don't you see how much you have to be happy for?  You didn't get a place in hell and you wont, fi you have recognized Christ as your savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment