Sunday, November 27, 2011

Being intentional

We all have times when we don't mean something we say or when we let things fly that don't need to fly.  I do it all the time.  What about you?  I've been trying to be more intentional about things lately.  My youth pastor Phil has a favorite word, and that word is Intentional.  The funny thing about it is that the word perfectly describes him.  He is very intentional about what he believes, how he says it, and why he is who he is.  I respect him for it.  I would like to be known for being intentional.  I want to be strong in my faith as well as caring for others alongside me.  I think that caring for friends, talking to them, making sure that they know that you care about them, and showing your love in a fearless yet upstanding way, describes the action of intentional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment