Thursday, November 24, 2011

Desensitized

Our generation is becoming desensitized!  We see things and think nothing of them or don't try to do anything about them.  Why?  Are we scared?  Is there something wrong with us?  Why cant we stand up for what we know is right?  I know that I do these things sometimes...I see things that i know are wrong but I do nothing about them.  I am not right by doing so.  We need to stand up for what God says is right.  Just listen to the song I REFUSE by JOSH WILSON and you will see what I'm rambling about.  Like a horse that no longer reacts to being kicked because it has been beaten to many times...are we like a beaten horse?  Are we all done?  Are we going to just lay down and die now?  NO!!!  We are going to stand up and move.  We are going to refuse to be the typical teenagers that walk this miserable planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment