Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Autumn Praises

Autumn is so gorgeous!  My sister and I had fun doing a "photo shoot" out in our front yard.  It got me to thinkin', God didn't have to make Earth so beautiful.  He didn't have to make the pretty flowers of the spring or the glorious changing of the trees in the fall.  He could have said, "Green, Alive.  Brow, dead." and the leaves all fall off the trees.  Think, it's exactly what he could have done.  I am so thankful that God cares enough about us that he made beauty.  I love Autumn and I can't help but praise God when I look at the trees!

Autumn Blessings,

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love this picture and that tree is absolutely awesome! I have enjoyed fall so much this year, the colors are so amazing but they are almost gone now and we're about to get blasted with white! :)

    ReplyDelete