Sunday, October 13, 2013

Asking for Prayer

Dear friends, family, acquaintances, and readers, 

     I have come here to ask you for prayer. I did not know a better way to get the word out, so I figured I would tell all of you (or shall I say, ask all of you) to be praying for the people in India who will feel, see, and endure effects from the cyclone. We have a dear brother in Christ, William, who has asked for prayer, as he is sure to see the damage from the storm (if it is to reach him). He asked that we pray for all the Christians who will have to weather the storm in places not fit for protection. He also asked that we keep the whole of his ministry (CSI ministries) in prayer at this time.

     Thank you all for your support! To God be all glory, and from God all salvation!

Blessings Always,

~Rachel S.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray! Those situations are not fun to be in. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete