Thursday, November 13, 2014

Naughty Mornings with a Smile

Despite the naughty scheming calf, two rascal pups, a sink full of bottles to wash, and soggy shoes, I am happy and somehow still smiling! God has given me the grace to get through this morning (trust me, I do have my bad mornings!) with a smile plastered to my face! It's a truly beautiful feeling.

 I stop in the bathroom to look at my hair...

Whew! Bad idea. Who in my family really notices when my hair is disheveled and I'm not wearing makeup anyways? No one (Not that I don't ever do my hair and makeup...). So, I have even more reason to smile! God loves me, my family loves me, and somebody (Christ) died so that I could be alive this amazing morning. How cool is that!?

   
That is awesome!

Smiles and laughter,

~ Rachel Rosebud

(This was a post from a long time ago...not sure how it got up here at the top...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel!
    I like the picture of the rose. And I just had to laugh when I saw Rachel Rosebud. heheh
    Love
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete