Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sunshine

          Spring is just around the corner and I am so glad! The rain and the cold has kept my adventurous spirit at bay and caused me to linger in the house and clean (not that cleaning is a bad thing, trust me!).
          My outlook for the day often relies on the weather. Recently I have decided to go against the grain of all my natural feelings and emotions. I have been my brightest and most joyful even though the cold winds blow down the rain. I don't know why I feel like this, but I suppose that Christ would be pleased if we were always joyful no matter what the forecast may read. What do ya say? Why don't we all try to make the sun shine in our own home even when it is not shining outside our window :) Jesus will be proud :)

Smiles and Joy,

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment