Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Counting Blessings

Things are starting to come along on the farm as we all work through this illness. Things do get done, no matter how slow. My Daddy is putting up a green house for my Mom. She has wanted to have one all her life, so it is really cool to see how excited she is about it :)

I am trying to bless and thank God every day for all that he has given us. It is amazing the things I can look over and not be thankful for. I am trying to notice even the smallest things that I can praise God for. Sometimes it is hard to count your blessings when you are going through trials. I have come to realize that it helps me to count my blessings even when I'm not feeling super thankful, because it helps me to see what I have been given, even if it doesn't fix my problems.

Yours Truly,

~Rachel





2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful tree. I can remember them flowering this time of year when I was going to school in Tennessee... I think we have a month or so up hear before we start seeing things like that. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cherry trees are gorgeous when in blossom this time of year. Tennessee has a beautiful spring time! I enjoy the early springs as we have a longer growing season :) God bless!

      Delete