Friday, November 16, 2012

Prayer Covering

          Sitting in the library on my community college campus.  I don't have enough time to do another math problem, but I have just enough time to write you :) (Math problems take me forever!)
          I pray every time I walk in the doors that God would cover this college with his blessings, mercies, and peace.  He can change a dark place.  I just pray that we (and all the Christians that may go to this campus, and on campuses around the world)  would be lights in the darkness.  I pray that they would be the witness and possibly the only "Jesus" that others will ever see.  Pray for our schools and campuses! 

Thanks, got to run!

Always,

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Rachel! I'm so glad that you and your siblings are trying to reach out to those you attend school with. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete