Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ugly? Never!

When you look at yourself in the mirror and see someone you hate or don't want to be, you are telling God that you don't like His creation.  He made you EXACTLY how He planed and wanted you to be!  Just think, your nose (I'm not fond of mine, trust me...), your hair, your form, all of that is everything that God wanted.  He wanted you to look like you do.  He wanted you to have that red hair and freckles or that roman nose that you hate so much!  He loves you the way He made you and He wouldn't have you any other way.  Remember to smile when you look at yourself and think, I am a wonderful creation, I am beautiful (Or handsome) because I am a child of God and He made me in his image.  Don't despair anymore when you see your face!  Your are gorgeous!  You are a lovely creation!  And you are Loved by God Almighty.

Love,

~Rachel

1 comment: