Thursday, April 5, 2012

Never Broken Beyond

          God never gives us more than we can handle.  He knows what we are capable of (He made us for goodness sakes!) and what we are not.  That is why God sent His son ;)  He knew that we couldn't pay the debt for our sins...so He did it For us.

*He never brakes us beyond what we can mentally, physically, or emotionally handle.*

          Often when I go through trials, I ask the question, Why me?

          All I hear from God when I ask this; Why not you?

          I have learned that being humble and surrendering to God isn't all that easy.  Lately God is showing me that He can break me.  He can show me my heart and my actions and He can tear my life apart.  It sounds like a bad thing, but He is showing me who I am and who He wants me to be.  I'm not saying that my life is horrible, I have everything that I ever needed and I have a great family.
 
          God is working in one of my friends life and she is going through the roughest of times.  She is not saved and she needs prayer.  But God has placed a burden on my heart for her that I can't explain, it is deep love that wont let her go, it is a sorrow and pain that bleeds along with her heart.  It's like I go through what she is going through, yet it is all on the inside.  I ask that you pray for her, her name is Brooke.  I also ask that you pray for God to strengthen me in this walk.

Prayer and Blessings,

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment