Friday, October 31, 2014

The 31st of October

Today is such a special day for me...

...and no, it has nothing to do with the fact that it is Halloween.

Today me and my husband have been married for five months!

God has been so good to us. He has moved us far away from home, but He has sustained us. He has provided the Prince (I often refer to my husband as 'the prince') with a job that is great (though it takes him away from me on three week trips!!). He has just blessed us so far.

I am not trying to say there haven't been bumps in the road! By no means! We are going through a few things right now, in fact. I am trying to decide what God wants me to be doing right now since we are in an apartment and I don't have a job.

I used to be super ambitious and enthusiastic about going out and learning everything I could learn and becoming really good at a select few things. I am good at a lot of things in small ways, but I'd like to perfect some of those things. Lately I have lost some of that ambition and I really want to find it again.

Anyways, we are praying about where God has me. I have the chance to go to school and take some classes. I could get a job. I just need to figure out where God wants me the most...

You could be praying that God shows me where He wants me.

Well, back from that bunny trail...

Anywho, it is our fifth month anniversary! Not to be weird or anything. Should I announce this in a blog post? I'm not sure...

God bless!

Rachel H.

1 comment: