Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Family is Starting a Business!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is totally random and all, but I thought I would share, because I care about the farm so much (and miss it so much [wipes tears out of eyes])! My dream was to start a ministry/business while I was home making house, but it never happened. Now my mom is bringing the dream into reality by starting a business :)

I would love to support her in any way possible, so I have decided to brag on her ;)

The farm name is "Raisin' Acres Farm", a place where you will find healthy happy chickens, goats, cows, dogs, turkeys, rabbits, and cats. The usefulness of the latter is merely to keep the ego of the barn running (they have five sassy cats). Mom makes goat milk soap, creme and herbal salves.

PLEASE CHECK OUR THE WEBSITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!

Here is the link to the site:

 
http://www.raisinacresfarm.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment