Thursday, January 24, 2013

May The Light Shine Through The Darkness

          I pray this all the time. I pray that God would shine his glory to those who cannot see. I sit and watch as this beautiful country starts to go down in flames. I can't help but think of the Titanic and how all the people were so confident that even God could not sink the ship, yet their ignorance cost them their lives. Just like the Titanic, America is sinking. Slowly at first, it will begin to go under. Before we can stop it, it will have gone under and we will all find ourselves swimming in icy water.
          I paint a bleak picture yes? Well, the bleak picture doesn't have to be so dark. If you trust in God that He will care for the ones who follow hard after him, you will have hope. Don't fret for the coming age. Look to your future in eternity :)

Many Thoughts,

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment