Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Circle Maker


     Are you a circle maker?

     You are thinking, What the heck is a circle maker!?
Right?

     Some of you may have read Mark Batterson's book The Circle Maker.

     Well, a 'circle maker' is a person that prays with faith.

     No, not just faith.  But FAITH.  Authority is a key as well.  Praying big, wait, let me re-iterate that for you, PRAYING BIG PRAYERS

     You honor God when you have the faith to pray for something that you can't in any way shape or form complete on your own.  Say, I am praying for a job so that I can help out with car insurance and a missions trip to Alaska (some callings won't go until they are fulfilled).  I know that the job in itself isn't a huge deal...yeah, but the funding for Alaska, that is huge!  I am praying circles around the trip that I know that I will take.  I am praying for the people that I will see in future missions trips, that God would prepare their hearts.  I am praying that God would prepare my heart.  I am praying for flights and travel that I will need on those trips...

...See what I mean?  Look ahead and pray over God's plan for your life.  Pray over your future family, marriage, and courage. 

     If your will lines up with God's will.  You will find an abundance of answered prayers.

     Be a circle maker...ask Big things of a God that is Big enough to accomplish them.

Love all you guys!  Thanks for reading!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment