Sunday, January 15, 2012

Paying off, or is it Praying off?

Sometimes it seems as though you pray and pray and never get an answer back or get any kind of feed back from God.  I have felt this way for a while.  But, I realized that you don't have to here an audible "Yes, I will." or "No..." From God in order to know that He is listening and answering your prayer in a way that He sees fit.  I have been praying for a friend who is far away from me.  She needs prayer (as do we all).  But I met her when I lived in NY and I knew that God was pricking my heart and saying, "This girl needs Me and I want you to help her in my direction." well, I have had a great burden for her (as I have said in previous posts) for a long time.  I have prayed and called out to God to show me how I can talk to her in her times of need and how I can show her that God loves her and that no matter what she does that I will always want to try and help her and love her for who she is.  God has just started to show me that He is touching her life and that He is drawing her into his arms.  Sometimes I felt like my heart would break for her when her heart was breaking and I would cry when she cried, and sometimes I wondered if God was going to do anything for her.

Well, he has started to show me and has really encouraged me today!  This girls Mom called me today, crying  and thanked me for helping her daughter and just poured out her whole heart to me over the phone and it seems as though her mom is also hurting, but I just thing that God was telling me, "See Rachel, see daughter?  You had no faith in me that I would do what you had asked.  I have touched your friends lives and I will continue to do so, through your hands I will touch the lives of many."  I thank God! Thank you guys as well for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment