Thursday, October 27, 2011

We are more than just youth, we are chosen by Jesus!

Hey y'all!  We are so much more that teens that sit around and play Wii and other video games, text, talk on the phone, reject our parents, and live up to the reputation that teens have.  What kind of reputation is that?  We can do so much better!  I don't want to be known as someone who would rather be a better friend to my phone than my family.  I mean, what does that show the world we are?  Are we strong that way? No. Do we want to be?  Well, I do.  What about you?  Why are we so afraid to share our faith or even step out and be different? I mean, If your a swan in a flock of ducks, you may be the odd one out, you may be all alone...but you are definitely the most beautiful!  Don't you want to stand out as something strong and beautiful?  I do.  We are a Chosen Generation!  Stand out. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! You just commented on my blog, www.rachelsorphanblog.blogspot.com and asked where I am in Russia. Actually I'm not in Russia, I'm in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine. But the people speak Russian or Ukrainian. I just call it EE for Eastern Europe. Thanks for praying!!
    Rachel
    Email me if you have any more questions! Helpingtheleastofthese (at) gmail (dot) com!
    By the way, I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete